- INTER COLLEGE RESULTS
- DRESS CODE
- Rules & Regulations
- Vision and Mission
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Fee Structure
- TC Report
- Schedule Calander
- Circular and Notice Board
- Photo Gallery
Vision & Mission:
1. Impart value based quality education to rural and socio- economically students at affordable cost.
2. Empower students with knowledge and skills.
3. Identify and nurture the hidden talents in students.
4. Train students to be independent and self-relient.
5. Focus on person to personality development through extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
6. Transform educational spectrum by providing quality education resulting in the development of competent and conscientious human resource to face the emerging challenges at global level.
7. To serve our students by teaching them problem solving, leadership and teamwork skills, and the value of a commitment quality, ethical behavior, and respect for others.
1. To facilitate advance scholarship by offering innovative programmes.
2. To develop academic excellence by building competence for community service
3. To foster independent thinking amongst students by offering academic atmosphere congenial for metamorphosis of a novice into seer and sage.
4. Too, ensure safety of heritage, culture and environment by creating awareness amongst the clientele.
5. The vision and mission statement of the college are in tune with the National policy on Higher Education.
6. To create and disseminate knowledge and art through research and creative inquiry, teaching, and learning, and to transfer our intellectual and artistic product to enhance society in meaningful and sustainable ways.